Polyvinyl Alcohol Price List:
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Kg|
|Packaging Details||50 kg Bag|
|Usage/Application||Emulsion stabilizer in adhesives, Sizing agent, Thickener in cosmetics|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||PVA, Polyethenol, Polyviol|
|Molecular Weight||44.05 g/mol|
|Melting Point||200 DegreeC|
|Boiling Point||228 DegreeC|
|1 kg Bag
|50 kg Bag
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Polyvinyl alcohol is a polymer prepared from polyvinyl acetates by replacement of the acetate groups with hydroxyl groups. It is used as a pharmaceutic aid and ophthalmic lubricant as well as in the manufacture of surface coatings artificial sponges, cosmetics, and other products.
Get Best price of 99% pure 50 Kg Bag of Polyvinyl Alcohol CAS No. 9002-89-5, (C2H4O)x. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.First Aid:
- If inhaled then immediately take the patient to fresh air.
- In case of skin contact take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with soap and water and cover the irritated area with an emollient.
- In case of eye contact Flush eyes with water or normal saline solution for 20 to 30 minutes.
- If swallowed - make victim drink water (two glasses at most). Consult doctor if feeling unwell.Fire Fighting Measures:
- Small fire can be controlled using dry chemical powder, carbon dioxide or Halon extinguisher. A water spray may also be used.
- Large fire can be controlled by using water spray, fog or foam.
- Do not use water jet.Hazards:
- Inhalation of the dust of PVA may cause irritation of the nose and throat and cause coughing and chest discomfort.
- The dusts may also irritate the eyes.
- Dust may aggravate symptoms of bronchitis or may provoke asthmatic responses in persons with asthma who are sensitive to dust